Welcome to Environmental Systems Lab. !
- Environmental Systems Lab. conducts holistic engineering studies considering
relationships between technology and human society. We strongly welcome
students who eager to contribute to the society from the aspect of academic
- Research Keywords：Reduction of Greenhouse Gases、Built-up of recycling-oriented
society、Understanding Citizenz preferences、Urban Saniutation, Water Management,
Evaluation of Urban Greens, Risk Communication, Quality of Life etc.
- We value the autonomy of the student. Basically, each atudent has individual
You can consult any research topics which you have an interest on. Through
discussion with the supervisors, you can decide your research topic.
- We also accept various international students. Original countries of current members are : Korea, Thailand, India, France, China, Columbia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Phillipines etc.(Please check [Member] for more details)
- Sukum (M2) has graduated and we had a farewell party for him.
- Allan Taburacanon (D3) and Tasuku Yoshioka (M2) got the "Excellent
Presentation Award" @ WET(Water and Environment Technology) 2013 conference
- HANAMI (Cherry blossom) Party was held!
- Final defense of Hyunsook-san's doctoral thesis was held.
- Welcome party for new comers was held.
- Ronita Bardhan (D２）got Young Researcher Award @ GCOE "Sustainable Urban Regeneration" annual meeting
with the project leader, Prof. Fujino